Founded by award-winning photographer Amy Alexandra Inglis. Avida Love Photography is dedicated to helping you focus on what you love.
As a portrait photographer it can safely be assumed that exploring, light and people inspire me and that photography is my passion. Either you know this already or it will quickly become apparent so instead I'd like to tell you a little bit more about myself.
My name is Amy Alexandra Inglis. My photography business is based in Berkshire County, Massachusetts and I love to travel for photography so don't be afraid to ask!
Here are a few fun facts about me:
1. I was born in a Jeep Cherokee in Wisconsin.
2. I can't refuse a game of volleyball.
3. My parents eloped as teenagers.
4. I finished my fine art degree in three years studying in Florida.
5. I own an online art gallery.
6. I learned to surf in California even though I'm scared of sharks.
7. I have dual citizenship in both the US and the UK.
8. I bought two arabian horses with babysitting money when I was thirteen.
9. Black Raspberry is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
10. I love nutella.
Now that I've introduced myself, I'd love to meet you!